iOS and Android Apps Combined Total Reached 1 Million

Appsfire said that the combined total of iOS and Android apps has reached 1 million.

Appsfire is an app tracking company that provides market data from different mobile app stores. It says that the smartphone app market has reached “ a significant milestone” with the combined total of Android and iOS apps reaching the count 1 million. It has also said that only 800,000 of those apps are active.

ios_android_1_million_apps

However, it has not presented the exact count of apps available in Android Market and the App Store, so we can say this is a smart assumption based on some calculations. Out of those 1 million apps 52% are iOS apps while the remaining 48% belongs to the Android Market.

Appsfire has also predicted that the combined total of Active apps would reach 1 million by the end of 2011.

Alpha Digits helps developers to promote their iPhone app, iPad apps and Android apps through press releases, app directory submission and other effective app marketing techniques. Contact us before the launching or updating your app.

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Vanessa writes and edits content for AlphaDigits, a rapidly growing app marketing network. Having tested over 1k applications, she is on a mission to find impressive apps for mobile devices.

Leave a reply:

Your email address will not be published.