The Montcalm are a group of London Hotels that have high quality service and facilities that provide the height of luxury for their clients. The Montcalm London Hotels app makes it easier for users to browse through the different rooms and facilities available including any discounts or offers. If you are planning a holiday or a business trip to London and would like to benefit from a luxurious stay for a few days or a day, then the The Montcalm London Hotels app is your best companion to help you accomplish that.
The Montcalm London Hotels app is a free app available on the play store. It is a simple to use, light app with an easy and user friendly interface that even a novice can use to make bookings online. Opening the app takes the user to a screen where they will be required to enter basic details like Check in date and Check out date, choose number of rooms, adults and children and then from the drop down list, choose All Montcalm Properties or specific Montcalm hotel.
If the user has a promo code, they can enter it to get an offer on bookings. They can then either tap Search to view hotels and rooms for specific dates or can tap Hotel Tonight to see availability for that particular night. For user info, the list of hotels on the drop down list for this app are as follows.
- M by Montcalm London Shoreditch Tech City
- The Montcalm London Marble Arch
- The Montcalm at The Brewery London City
- The Marble Arch by Montcalm London
- London City Suites by Montcalm
The Montcalm London hotels app accepts promo code from users that have one, which can be input to get discount on bookings. The app displays information to clients about the complimentary handy mobile service for their clients to stay connected with people in selected countries through calls via 3G, free of charge. It also displays the offer for Montcalm Club members where they have loyalty rewards in which they save a percentage of their booking amount as a token when they book directly with Montcalm.
The main screen on the app displays the temperature and local time which is good information for users to know. Upon tapping the Search button, the various hotels, rooms and packages are easily accessible to users, avoiding the hassle for them in looking up information elsewhere. The user can choose a room of their choice and then do an easy booking in two steps. Users have the option to choose any enhancements like wine, chocolates etc. if required to make their stay extra special.
Packages on the app include, limited offer, business bundle, feel better which is a 20 minutes head or foot massage included if users opt for it, breakfast inclusive, stay and drive and a family affair.
- The Menu button on the top left of the screen takes the user to a very useful list where they can choose to sign in or register.
- The home button takes the user to the main screen where they can do the bookings.
- Modify booking tab lets the user make changes to already existing bookings
- Rooms & suites tab takes the user to the list of hotels within the Montcalm group that have these facilities
- The Wellness tab lets the user view the spa, pool, fitness studio, cardio equipment, relaxation room, etc. facilities and lets the user choose hotels that provide these
- The Restaurants and bars tab comes with information and gallery for restaurants and bars within the Montcalm hotel group
- Special offers tab brings up the available offers in their hotels
- Packages tab shows different packages available in the hotels, that have different services and facilities
- Meetings and events tab brings up a page where people looking to book for meetings and conferences, social occasions, weddings, exhibitions, trade shows, capacity chart and floor plan can benefit
- Contact us tab brings up useful contact information relating to reservations, public relations, human resources, customer care, along with address, phone, fax, rating for each hotel, and a hassle free call from within the app. iOS version of the Montcalm London Hotels app is also available.
With the hotel prices being a bit pricey, I think the app should focus on bringing up more information relating to offers or discounts on the main screen so that the customers who are on a budget stay there and buy something.