What is the Lion’s Sphere? Well, put simply, it’s the Rubik’s Cube with a facelift! Lion’s Sphere by FOL, is a game that challenges beginner to expert puzzle-lovers.
Just like the classic toy puzzle we all loved at some point (probably collecting dust somewhere), Lion’s Sphere is a refreshing take on the 3D twisty puzzle and promises to be your new favorite!
Imagine this, instead of twisting a cube around, you do the same to solve a sphere. The tutorial that opens up when you start the game shows you the ropes. A four-way arrow prompts you to drag across the empty space to rotate the sphere.
Be careful not to drag on the sphere when you just need to rotate it as this will mess up your progress. Once you are comfortable with moving your sphere this way and that, you can begin to take on the four-color puzzle presented to you.
The tutorial challenges you to complete the puzzle with two moves, but do not sweat if you cannot do this. There is a handy arrow at the bottom corner of your screen to undo any number of incorrect moves that you might have made.
A help icon is always available so that puzzle solvers always have access to an image of the finished puzzle. Next to this icon is the pause button. From here you can straightforwardly go back to the menu, restart your game, remove advertisements, and control the game sounds.
One can have plenty of fun even in the tutorial, but beyond it, your first two-color puzzle awaits. Before you attempt the puzzle, of course, it is swiftly shuffled- now you can have a crack at it!
- Realistic, high quality graphics- the colors are vibrant and easy to spot all around the sphere.
- Meditative music- this sets a relaxing atmosphere while you solve your puzzles.
- Compete with puzzle solvers from all around the world- in the menu you can find the stats icon.
- Start off with an easy two-color puzzle- this allows even complete newbies to get comfy.
- After the two-color puzzle, you can attempt the four and eight color puzzles.
- Become a pro and be among the first in the world to solve the Lion’s Sphere puzzle.
- Straightforward menu- no fuss! Just click play to start the tutorial and first level.
- Lag-free controls- dragging around is smooth and non-jittery.
- Option to pay for the removal of advertisements.
- Timer available- those who are competitive can try to score the best time and set world records with friends and family.
Train your brain with a puzzle game that is innovative, challenging, and chilled.
Rating: 9.5/ 10