The world is going electronic; some places faster than others. If you want to keep up with today’s rapid paced negotiations and deal sealers, you have to play the electronic documents way. No more printing hard copies, signing, scanning and then sending. Who has time for that?
What you need is a solid electronic signature app that lets you complete documents, sign them quickly and send them on their way – so you get the deal first. The app that lets you do this best is KeepSolid Sign.
The app is free to download and use for 14 days. After that, you can sign up for one of three auto-renewing subscriptions:
- Small Team – $39.99/month or $449/year
- Big Team – $71.99/month or $799.99/year
- Personal – $9.99/month or $95.99/year
What you get is a full set of document processing and signing features:
- Electronic Signature – Import, sign and send documents from within the app. Docs can be imported from a number of cloud based sources, such as Google Drive, iCloud Drive, Evernote, Finder, Dropbox and more. You can even import docs from email. You can choose the type of annotation you want to enter: full signature, initials, date, or checkmarks.
- Document Commentaries – if you have questions or comments before signing, simply enter them using the app and fellow signers and the author will see them. You can add comments, annotations and more. There’s also a document status, so all users know where the document stands and when it’s fully signed off.
- Encryption – KeepSolid Sign uses AES+RSA encryption, storing the portioned encrypted data in various locations, so it’s not all in one place and easy to hack.
- Offline Mode – sometimes you just don’t have the connectivity you need. Work offline when you have to and know that the app will sync up automatically once you’re back on the grid.
- Easy Collaboration – KeepSolid Sign keeps everyone informed and connected, so all issues, questions and agreements are shared instantaneously, and deals close faster.
- Workflows – you can define the order in which steps need to execute to get your document agreed up and signed.
- Templates – create outlines and document structures for commonly used contracts or paperwork that needs to be signed.
I just found the interface to be clean and easy to understand. Imports were smooth and document annotations were a breeze. This electronic signature app performed well and there were no hiccups.
I hope to see more data sources from which to import documents and support for more document types. The current level of support is quite sufficient, but with so many types of documents being created today, updates to stay in sync will be good.
KeepSolid Sign is a huge time saver. It definitely gets you the deals faster because it places document review and approval in your fingertips.
Rating: 8.5 /10
Price: Plans start at $6.66