If you have a business that keeps you on the go, then you need FineScanner. FineScanner puts the power of technology in your hands by turning photos that are taken with your devices camera into sharply detailed PDFs or JPEG images that you can save, send, and print.
The app is a free download that comes chock full of functionality; however, if you want to fine tune it, there are opportunities to do so with in-app purchases:
- Disable Ads for $5.99
- Premium Account for $4.99/mo or $19.99/1 yr
- Text Recognizer for $0.99
- PDF Password Protection for $5.99
To use the app, you must allow it to have access to your camera, otherwise the app is of no use. Once youve allowed for this, you can start snapping away pages of documents, receipts, ledger pages, and more. Watch as they instantly turn into PDFs that you save and organize in the app itself to print now, or later.
Unique features include:
- Bookscan Tech this enables the ability to take a picture of two facing pages in a book. The app then splits the two pages into two different images, corrects distortions, and straightens curved lines to make it look as if the page was always just a flat piece of paper.
- 3D Touch and Spotlight on the iPhone 6s or 6s+, you can keep your finger pressed on the apps icon, and it will automatically prompt you for a search on a particular scan you may be looking for.
- Best Shot Photo Mode when taking photos, this option takes three images and then chooses the best for conversion
- Share and Export once saved, your scans can be sent to other locations for sharing. Locations include: iCloud, iTunes sharing, Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and more.
- Airprint print immediately if you are connected via WiFi to a printer
There are more features to discover as you delve deeper into using the app, such as built-in file storage and tagging, for easier retrieval; auto-capture and filtering on images to detect page boundaries and to process color, grayscale, and black-and-white.
Not much negative can be said of this app! It has just about everything you would need to scan and create PDF or JPG and then print and share it. You dont need the Premium Account to obtain useful functionality.
The only thing I would improve upon is maybe putting the settings icon up on the main screen instead of first putting up the camera screen. When I first opened the app after download, it was ready to take a snap right away. I would have liked to have seen my options first, made my selections and then continued.
FineScanner is an extremely useful app to have, even if you are not a business owner. Anyone who needs to have the ability to create PDFs, save them in an organized fashion, and then be able to print or share them effortlessly, this app provides exactly that.
Rating: 9.5/ 10
2 comments On FileScanner – Scan and Send from Anywhere
Hi there, I wish for to subscribe for this webpage to obtain latest updates, thus where
can i do it please help.
great issues altogether, you just gained a new reader. What could you recommend
about your post that you made a few days ago?