You can upload a ton of videos to YouTube and enjoy watching an endless stream that seems to have no end. But why just watch videos. You want to experience content that has purpose. Content that was meant to be the best. For that, you need to download and consume Batelz.
Wasn’t sure at first on how to pronounce the word, but I’m pretty sure is sounds like “battles”. Which is totally appropriate. Batelz is a new social media platform where users upload their favorite videos and photos and pit them against others in the same category. You are not just uploading anything, you are uploading something that needs to stand out and grab the attention of fellow users, so you rank high and “win” batelz.
The app in a simple download and is super easy to use. If you are comfortable with Facebook and YouTube, this is a snap. The main screen also features a side menu that lets you in on what’s trending, so you can check out those categories or just pick your favorites. From this same side menu, you can also watch ongoing batelz, too.
I guess I really haven’t explained what batelz are so far. They are basically a way to challenge a person when you want to say, “Hey, I think my video is better than yours!” When watching videos, you can Clap and give a positive feedback, or you can rebut, which incites a battle, if you will.
Batelz doesn’t just support fun competition, it also provides a neat way for folks to gather around common likes, activities and hobbies. If you are an expert at skateboarding and have mastered a few tricks, Batelz could be the place to go to showcase them and see what others think. You could launch yourself into a battle or you might just get a good dose of constructive criticism to up your game.
Aside from ease of use and a superb engagement interface, Batelz also offers other enjoyable features:
- Access to videos is unlimited, and there are tons to choose from, close to home and from far away. Batelz invites global users to join and engage, so you will get to interact with the world.
- Social engagement features, so you can follow your favorites and like what you want to promote and experience more of.
- Video creation and sharing, all from within the app.
- Live broadcasting makes the sharing real time.
- Battles won result in rewards. This ups the ante on any competition you engage in.
- Clap Back feature works with any user, from anywhere in the world, so you can challenge anyone.
Not much can be said in the way of shortcomings with Batelz. I would like to see the ability to invite others from different social media platforms to come and join the fun just while you’re in the middle of a broadcast or are about to Clap Back and start a battle.
Batelz is a whole new take on taking and sharing videos, because you’re not just doing it for the heck of it, you are doing it with purpose.
Rating: 8 /10