Communication is one of the most important functions of an executive in any organization. Any form of miscommunication causes delays and adversely affects the efficiency and effectiveness in achieving the desired goals. Effective communication has all the more relevance in the medical industry in general and hospital setting in particular. In the latter, a slight disruption in communication may have serious ramifications. Medical PDQ is an app principally developed to address this problem. You can download it for free from Google Play and get a 7-day free trial before subscribing.
Interestingly, the app has been developed by Agile Surgical Assistants, LLC, a firm staffed by surgically skilled medical professionals specifically trained to assist in surgical procedures to help ensure the safety and best possible outcome for the patient. They recognized the need to have a way of streamlining those mundane tasks that put an unnecessary burden on the already overworked healthcare staff.
Let’s see how Medical PDQ achieves this –
- Stay up-to-date and Schedule tasks: Doctors can use Medical PDQ for notifying colleagues about an emergency, create teams for surgeries, or request consultations in a simple process.
- Integrated Platform: Medical PDQ offers unique functions for surgical assistants, CRNAs, nurses, vendors, and so on. It allows for a holistic approach to in-patient care and out-patient care.
- Telehealth and Communication: As a patient, you can use Medical PDQ for talking to your doctor by sending a direct message or through a video call. You may also book an appointment for OPD or other processes during hospitalization.
- Easy-to-use Interface: It takes only a few minutes to get acquainted with all the different functions in the app. Everything is there on the home screen itself.
- Certified for Quality: Medical PDQ complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). So, you can be assured of its high standards and reliability.
All of this functionality comes at an affordable price. Medical PDQ offers different plans tailored for both– the health professionals and the patients. You can choose between a monthly, a three-month, or a six-month package.
As the company claims, Agile Surgical Assistants has been established and exists to provide high quality, safe, surgical assisting care services to patients, hospitals, and surgeons. Medical PDQ has been designed for this mission, keeping in mind this very vision of the organization. Better coordination between doctors, nurses, CRNAs, and surgical assistants makes sure that the patient receives the highest quality of health care.
Agile Surgical Assistants ultimately aims to promote cost-effectiveness without compromising the quality of care, service, or safety of the patient. It is the primary goal of public health care policies to ensure the same, and apps like Medical PDQ helps in achieving them.
Rating: 9/ 10