Know what it takes
Well, it looks like every app maker can become a millionaire, if they can sell five hundred thousand apps. We noticed a recent infographics that “explains” how to earn million dollars by selling an iPhone app. The following facts show the funniest side of truth.
– An average app price in the App Store is US $2.45.
– Out of it the credit card charge is US $0.37, processing fees is US $0.02 and Apple takes US $0.34.
– Developer gets US $1.72 by selling one app.
– In this way, he needs to sell 581,395 apps to become a millionaire.
– Salary range of an app developer is US $85,000 to US $117,500.
It may look like app developers are having a tough time at the App Store. However, if you develop a good app and have a good app marketer by your site, you can achieve this. Tap Tap Revenge is making US $1 million every month while Doodle Jump is earning US $15,000 everyday. Angry Birds has been making US $1 million just from ads.
Think about marketing your apps….
Alpha Digits helps developers to promote their iPhone app, iPad apps and Android apps through press releases, app directory submission and other effective app marketing techniques. Contact us before the launching or updating your app.