Market and share your videos!
While many will argue that “content is king,” there is much to learn on how to make your content king. It does not happen overnight, but more importantly, the type of content you use can mean a make-it or break-it situation for you and your goal. As so many flood the cloud with static content that is just words popping off the page, some strategies for sharing call for more vibrant and dynamic content.
That’s where videos come to bat. The market for video content is one of the fastest growing sectors in marketing and education. Hands down, videos are an easy way to deliver a complex message in the least amount of time, and Uscreen is the app that gets you there, fast.
What’s Uscreen, you ask? It’s a video sharing platform that makes it easy for you to market and share your videos. Whether you are teacher who wants to publish educational videos, a do-it-yourself network looking to share videos that allow subscribers to login and peruse your library of useful DIY clips, or a marketing firm who likes to demonstrate the difference you can make in your clients’ operation, Uscreen allows you to build your framework and customize it to meet you specific needs. You can then go on to upload and publish your videos and make them easy for your customers to find and view them.
The difference between Uscreen and YouTube is that Uscreen gives you more control over your video content. You get to set the standards of how often a video can be viewed, downloaded, the price you want to charge, and more. While YouTube is well-known, Uscreen is making headway at a rapid rate. With a treasure chest of tools available to business owners and video publishers, it’s no mystery as to why:
- The storefront is easy to use and intuitive, allowing users to design a landing page that invites and intrigues customers, while making it easy for them to find the content they want.
- A proprietary encryption system offers maximum security, so you know your content stays safe, keeping you and your clients well protected.
- Organization tools so you can break up or group your videos into chapters that make sense to you and your clients. Monetizing options are plenty, allowing you to choose what works best for your business.
- Seamless integration with websites. You can easily use Uscreen in conjunction with your existing website, so customers don’t even have to leave your site to preview and purchase videos.
- Automatic collection of statistics that help you learn more about your customer base, how often each video is watched and purchased, allowing you to make adjustments to your design and marketing.
Using Uscreen was overall an easy experience, but the graphics could stand for a bit more improvement. As of now, the interface is extremely simple, making for a dull environment. I am sure that as business grows, the packaging will, as well.