Editor’s Note: Some of our readers notified us about a few security issues with this app. Never share your payment credentials within My Cards.
The last thing anyone wants to deal with these days is remembering more and carrying more. We carry electronics and we carry stuff in our bags, to the point where it gets difficult to find what you’re looking for in the very moment that you need it.
I’m talking about all of those credit cards you tote around and any of those store membership or frequent shopper cards. If you are like me and you never want to miss out on deals, then you have plenty of those cards. It’s remembering that you have one and knowing where to find them that counts.
My Cards – Wallet is your digital keeper of cards that are important to you. It can store credit cards, loyalty cards, membership cards, SIM cards, business cards and personal cards. It’s your go to source to keep important information at your fingertips.
Easy to use, the app is a free download and offers an effortless way to store card information and find it quickly. The app provides a “TODAY” menu where you can store the information for cards you use most often, like your everyday use credit card, your gym membership pass and your grocery store loyalty card.
Features that stand out and provide value include:
- iCloud: you can access the app from all of your connected iOS devices.
- TouchID and FaceID: use biometrics to securely login to the app. Be assured that unwanted users will not be able to get hold of your information.
- Widgets: a “today” menu gets you to your most used cards and entries.
- Bar Code Display: shows a bar code for applicable cards so checkouts and loyalty points are a snap.
- Pins and Codes: enter and save the data behind using each of your cards. If a card requires a pin for use, you can save it in the app so you’re never left wondering what you last set it to.
- Share: you can send card information to friends and family. Great for parents with college students studying abroad.
- Copy Paste: take the info from the app and paste it into place, like when you are ordering online through an app.
- Backups: save your data, so you never lose it, even if you lose your device.
- Notifications: enter expiry dates so you never forget to renew or know when to update info in the app.
Most importantly, the app keeps your information secure through encryption, so you know your data is safe.
What would be really neat is to have the ability to link the apps from where you shop to My Cards, so card info is kept in one place, but usable from any shopping site.
This app has made my life so much more easier. I don’t have to clutter my head with all of this information or watch as my card expires and I get bounce backs from auto pays, because I forgot to update the payment information. My Cards takes care of the small details, leaving you to tackle the big ones and get things done.
2 comments On My Cards – Wallet – Easy Access Card and Payment Info App
Hello! Quick question that’s completely off topic.
Do you know how to make your site mobile
friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4.
I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be
able to fix this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share.
When some one searches for his necessary thing, therefore
he/she desires to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.