Are you a problem solver by nature? Do you thrive in situations that require you to piece things together in a logical order to get to your results? Look no further than the Stoned Puzzle app to pick your busy brain.
This quirky app promises to tease your brain in the most unusual of ways. At face value, it can easily be mistaken for child’s play given it’s simple looking layout… Its certainly not rocket science no, but it is a portal into a world of next level problem solving like you would not even believe. Only for the brave.
Once you get started, you will quickly notice that this is not your typical type of puzzle. The layout is quite simple, you get black and clear stones. In order to win, you need to turn all the stones black. How do you do that? By dragging over the stones that are the same colour releasing which in turn makes the selected and adjacent stones change colour. Simple enough…victory is a stone throw away you think to yourself right? Wrong! This would be the case if you could make as many moves as you wanted to but the twist comes in the form of limited moves. What’s more is that as you progress, you’ll come across locked stones that you can’t select. You’ll spend hours as you carefully plan and consider your next move! It’s a great way to keep your problem solving skills in tip-top shape.
Help on how to get started is available in the menu section, simply click the help icon to watch the short video clips and you should be in your way. I also quite enjoy the fact that you have a hints option to assist you if you get stuck along the way.
- Five stages on the app namely Coral, Emerald, Topaz, Ruby and Diamond. Each of these stages have 25 awesome levels for you to solve. That’s a total of 125 challenges that will keep you entertained for a very long time. The latter four stages ate locked until you progress and complete all levels in each stage or you could just buy the stages in order to unlock them.
- The option of in app purchases
- Eye-catching graphics
- When the stoning gets tough, the tough get hints from the wonderful hint option. You can also purchase more hints if you run out.
- Hours of brain-picking fun, although not for the faint hearted!
- Facebook and Twitter links for you to like and share the challenge with fellow stoners
This app will require you to harness your inner organizer. It really involves using brain power as you carefully calculate your next move. Anything that helps you polish up on your problem solving skills will benefit you in one way or the other and that’s exactly what this app will do. The only thing left to ask is… Will you stone or be stoned?